শুক্রবার, ২১ ডিসেম্বর, ২০১২

Local business directory - to collect emails or not? - WickedFire ...

Old Yesterday, 07:04 PM ? #8 (permalink)

Medium Pimpin'

?

Join Date: May 2007

Location: The D

Posts: 5,271

Quote:

Simple, lets say its dental directory and people could contact dentists through my site. Dentists get clients from my directory. Thats the value for them.
I somehow collect those emails - thats my value.

If I made it that way that people could contact dentists only after registering on my directory I would collect 100% of emails in a legal way, but dentists would get less customers (and I will get less emails because not everybody that would send an email through "open" form would register for "closed" form). So I would prefer leaving contact forms "open" for everybody. I just want to capture those emails because they are good value.

That's what I figured and that's why my original suggestion stands. The dentists are your customer, not the visitors. Make the dentists happy by delivering them the most visitors, then monetize that. People looking for a dentist are never going to represent as much value to you as the dentists themselves. __________________

Quote:

WickedFire is like Shawshank Redemption, you have to crawl through a river of shit before you come out clean on the other side.

Quote:

Enjoying one's time here requires a certain degree of moral flexibility.

Unarmed Gunman is offline ? Reply With Quote

Source: http://www.wickedfire.com/shooting-shit/168724-local-business-directory-collect-emails-not.html

good friday f/a 18 f 18 crash virginia tenebrae the lake house petrino arkansas roy williams

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন